See previous retreat photos and customer reviews here!
I love running Yoga retreats in beautiful settings with a wide range of yogis: beginners and advanced. The retreats I hand pick and collaborate with are equipped with daily yoga schedules, additional relaxing and adventure activities, and nourishing food and accommodation. Come on your own or with a friend/partner!
Sunday 19th May 2024 – Sunday 26th May 2024
“One of the best things I have ever done was book with Marnie Yoga to go to Montenegro on a Yoga, meditation and adventure holiday. The experience left me feeling in the best health, both mentally and physically for many months. The combination of yoga, meditation, walking, kayaking and enjoying the traditional aspects Montenegro was an experience I never want to forget! So good I’ve booked to go again with Marnie Yoga in May 2023!”
- Enjoy a week’s yoga, relaxation and activities in the untamed natural beauty and pristine environment of Montenegro’s Lake Skadar National Park
- Based at beautiful Villa Miela, a renovated stone villa close to the lake, you can recharge and relax as you participate in daily Ashtanga, Hatha and Vinyasa styled Yoga flow sessions. Yoga sessions will take place on the villa’s hillside terrace and at other spots around the lake, such as hidden freshwater beaches and panoramic viewpoints
- In addition to yoga, guests can choose to go out on other guided excursions such as hiking, wild swimming and kayaking; or simply relax at the villa
- The purity of this hidden lake makes it the ideal base for a holistic retreat, offering clean air, fresh water and rich wildlife, set in some of the most spectacular scenery Montenegro has to offer. This is a small group holiday for up to 10 guests
- Prices are £875 pp in a twin or double shared room. £1,075 for a single occupancy room.
- Prices include 7 morning Yoga and meditation sessions, 7 breakfasts, 7 evening meals and 4 outdoor adventures such as hiking and kayaking
- Prices do not include flights, transfer costs (30 euros each) and alcoholic drinks
Monday 24th June 2024 – Monday 1st July 2024
- Includes 10 x 90 minute Yoga/Meditation sessions over the week
- During the weeks stay there are optional additionally priced trips such as a beach trip to visit the turtle rehabilitation center, visit to the Turkish baths and/or massage, boat trip on Thursday with BBQ & meze, and Saturday is sunset cruise with BBQ and meze
- A completed booking form (requested from me) and deposit of £380 is needed to secure your place
- (1st offer) If booked and paid for before 01/09/2023, prices are £644pp in a twin or double shared room and £694pp for a single occupancy room
- (2nd offer) If booked and paid for before 01/01/2024, prices are £664pp in a twin or double shared room and £714pp for a single occupancy room
- (3rd offer) If booked and paid for before 01/04/2024, prices are £710pp in a twin or double shared room is £760pp for a single occupancy room.
- This includes 7 nights accommodation, 5 veggie evening meals, (2 evening meals will be taken off site) all teas, instant coffee and water. At breakfast they serve filter coffee and fresh juice, it’s a continental style breakfast
- It’s worth noting that the drinks included are worth £50 or more. Also, Spectrum offer use of bicycles for free whereas some hotels charge £5 a day (they have 5 plus a tricycle)
- The evenings off from eating at Spectrum: Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. Tuesday you have the option to use the boat as a water taxi – a gorgeous evening with beautiful views across the lake during sunset and on the return the magnificent sky at night. Saturday is the day they do sunset cruise which includes a BBQ meal, Sunday you have the option to end your fabulous week with a delicious BBQ at Spectrum – music, dancing, celebrating making plans to return!
- Prices do not include flights, transfer costs and alcoholic drinks
- See Spectrum’s website here!