Learn the foundations of yoga in this Beginners Yoga course with Marnie Yoga
This 6 week Beginners yoga course will introduce you to the basic elements of a Yoga class. By the end of the course you will feel more confident and at ease to attend my regular Yoga classes.
The next Beginners Yoga Course starts on Wednesday 11th January at 6:30pm-7:45pm at The Acklam Green Centre.
Who is this course for?
– Complete beginners to Yoga
– This course is also for people who may have practiced some Yoga at home via the internet or an app or who are returning to Yoga after a break
– This course is for all genders and anyone above the age of 16 years
– People who have a reasonable level of movement within their bodies and who are not recently recovering from injuries, operations and/or chronic illnesses
– People who can commit to the full 6 week course as this is a progressive styled course which will develop strength and flexibility within the body over the 6 week period
|Week 1||You’ll be introduced to ‘What is Yoga’ and the benefits of a regular practice, along with learning and practicing some of the basic postures, yogic styled breathing, mini meditation and relaxation.|
|Week 2||We’ll continue to learn and practice some more of the basic postures. You’ll then be introduced to some of the standing postures and some more yogic styled breathing practices.|
|Week 3||You’ll then be introduced to some of the seated yoga postures.|
|Week 4||You’ll learn and practice sun salutations.|
|Week 5||We’ll explore some back bending postures.|
|Week 6||We will practice all postures, breathing and meditations learned over the previous 5 weeks in a flowing sequence. There will also be the chance for yogis to ask any questions about the course and feedback.|
Feedback from the previous Beginners Yoga Course