The Tree Relaxation Yoga Retreat
(Formally known as The Orange Tree)
Friday 5th April – Sunday 7th April 2019
The Tree’s website: https://www.thetree.earth/midweek-b-b-retreat
- Rooms are shared, at £290 per person.
- Includes 6 yoga sessions over the 3 days.
- The yoga is a mixture of Ashtanga, Hatha and Yin Vinyasa with some Yoga Nidra deep relaxation and meditation (Suitable for all levels!).
- The £290 per person includes breakfast, tea, coffee, herbal teas, evening meals, and lunch.
- Holistic treatments (e.g. massage, reflexology, reiki, facials) are available during your stay. These are charged separately. There is also a hot tub and sauna available to use (free charge)
- A completed booking form (requested from me) and deposit of £150 is needed to secure your place.
Italian Yoga Retreat
Friday 23rd August – Monday 3rd September 2019
Please contact me for availability.
- Based in Hotel Villa Mario – Ischia
- £820 per person sharing a twin room or a small single room. This cost includes tourist tax for 10 days, all transfer costs from the UK to the Island and return home. There is a single room supplement of £200 for a more spacious single room.
- 11 sessions of yoga, including a mixture of Ashtanga, Hatha and Yin Vinyasa with some Yoga Nidra deep relaxation and meditation.
- Includes breakfast and evening meal (3 course). Breakfast is buffet style.
- Pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi available for our use.
- Holistic treatments such as massage and reiki are available at the hotel, after long day of yoga. Therapist Marnie Sullivan
- Yoga will be practised on the garden terrace overlooking the sea or Under cover in the Orchard. (depending upon the weather)
GREECE – CRETE 2020
Tuesday 7th July – Tuesday 14th July 2020
This destination is breathtaking! Together we will practice Ashtanga, Hatha Vinyasa Yoga over looking the beautiful Mavos Molos beach, while a feast of gorgeous food is waiting back at our beach side taverna.
Kissamos, also known as Kastelli, is a small town consisting of cobbled streets, authentic shops and cafes. This beautiful location leads to an area which overlooks the sea and includes traditional Cretan fish restaurants.
Our yoga venue is on the very outskirts of the small town. Here the sea is clean, warm and shallow, made for easy swimming. The peaceful strand of sandy beach has occasional shingle. Our beach is called Mavros Molos and the yoga space is above the beach looking out to sea, an amazing place to practice Yoga.
Kastelli is a seaside resort which attracts Greek tourists. Behind this coastal plain, there is a mountainous background, the area is split into gorges and craggy peaks. This provides for many easy grade walks, the chance to see birds of prey, vultures, wild flowers and old rural ways like treading grapes.
Apart from sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and yoga, you can visit ancient ruins, or even take a day cruise. There will also be an optional excursion to the organic olive oil mill at Astrikas, this is world famous olive oil which you can purchase on site if you wish. It is fantastic and includes both organic lemon olive oil and organic orange olive oil. To find out more go to Biolea to explore the Venetian town of Chania, walk gorges or relax on the beach and enjoy the ocean. There is something for eveyone to enjoy!
Our hosts Mike and Maria own the beachside taverna. They will be feeding us after the morning yoga class and on selected evenings during the week – during the week there will be the option of attending a cookery class with Maria where you will be taught how to prepare traditional Greek vegetarian meals.
We are on the edge of Kastelli by the Mavros Molos Beach.
Our rooms are simply furnished Cretan style, all have air conditioning and en-suite facilities.
Our rooms are immediately behind the venue, some do not have sea views, it only takes a few steps to be actually on the beach!
All of the rooms at this venue (upstairs and downstairs) are along the side of the building. There are three upstairs rooms which share a balcony and carry a superior room supplement. Please note this is a taverna and not a hotel, rooms and furnishings are appropriate to that. All rooms have a fridge and a kettle. There is a well stocked supermarket close by for any provisions you may need.
Sun loungers and beach umbrellas are provided free of charge, also there are comfortable chairs. You are welcome to use the yoga space at any non-teaching times.
Each day, after your morning yoga class, you will be served a delicious breakfast with home produced milk, eggs and cheese from the owners small-holding.
Your vegetarian group dinners will be on-site, on other nights we will eat out at the wonderful restaurants on the seafront. There are wonderful fish options available.
Five group evening meals are included in the cost of your holiday.
We will be practicing a mixture of Hatha Vinyasa flowing Yoga with a variety of breathing practices and make time for meditation and relaxation. The Yoga will help you to unwind, leaving you with feeling of lightness and space within your body, spirit and mind… Just what we all need!
During the retreat
Yoga will take place twice a day, before breakfast and dinner. Morning sessions will include energetic Vinyasa sequences (Prana Vinyasa inspired) taught in a dynamic rhythm followed by pranayama (breathwork) and short meditation.
The evening class shall be devoted to “lunar” restorative slower vinyasa, examining the different postures in more introspective detail followed by pranayama, introduction to yoga philosophy and guided relaxation and meditation.
Sessions will be structured for all levels!
There will be no yoga on Thursday so that our group can travel further afield if they wish – there are fantastic walks and gorges to explore and we can either arrange official walks, or you can go off and explore on your own. There will also be an option of a boat trip.
Prices & how to book your place.
Prices– £480 shared room & £580 for a single occupancy. (these are 2019 prices, there may be a slight increase for 2020)
Includes-Accommodation 10 yoga sessions, large vegetarian breakfast and five group evening meals.
Not included– flights, travel insurance, transfers and meals other that specified.
Transfers– both group and individual taxi transfers are offered by the centre. A taxi transfer with 4 people sharing is 60 euros per car. I will be organising a mini bus to take us to and from the airport from Teesside. £20 each person.
Flights – Ryanair airline – flight time is 4 hrs & 10 mins. Flying from Leeds Bradford airport.The flight price is averaging at £300.00 without luggage costs and seat reservations.
Please contact me to reserve your place email@example.com or ring/text me on my mobile 07577773554 and contact Debbie :firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01273 564230