Bespoke luxury retreats!
The Tree Relaxation Yoga & Meditation Retreat
Friday 18th – Sunday 20th November 2022
Friday 31st March -Sunday 2nd April 2023
The Tree’s website: https://www.thetree.earth/midweek-b-b-retreat
- Rooms are shared, at £390 per person.
- Includes 6 yoga sessions over the 3 days.
- The Yoga is a mixture of Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin with some Yoga Nidra which is a deep relaxation practice and meditation (Suitable for all levels!).
- The £390 per person includes breakfast, tea, coffee, herbal teas, evening meals, and lunch.
- Holistic treatments – depending upon therepist availability (e.g. massage, reflexology, Reiki and facials) are available during your stay. These are charged separately. There is also a hot tub and sauna available to use (free charge)
- A completed booking form (requested from me) and deposit of £195 is needed to secure your place.
MONTENEGRO YOGA AND ACTIVITY RETREAT
Sunday 7th May – Sunday 14th May 2023 *FULLY BOOKED*
Sunday 21st May – Sunday 28th May 2023 *LIMITED SPACES LEFT*
Enjoy a week’s yoga, relaxation and activities in the untamed natural beauty and pristine environment of Montenegro’s Lake Skadar National Park.
Based at beautiful Villa Miela, a renovated stone villa close to the lake, you can recharge and relax as you participate in daily Ashtanga, Hatha and Vinyasa styled Yoga flow sessions. Yoga sessions will take place on the villa’s hillside terrace and at other spots around the lake, such as hidden freshwater beaches and panoramic viewpoints.
In addition to yoga, guests can choose to go out on other guided excursions such as hiking, wild swimming and kayaking; or simply relax at the villa.
The purity of this hidden lake makes it the ideal base for a holistic retreat, offering clean air, fresh water and rich wildlife, set in some of the most spectacular scenery Montenegro has to offer. This is a small group holiday for up to 10 guests
Prices are £875 pp in a twin or double shared room. £1,075 for a single occupancy room.
Prices include 7 morning Yoga and meditation sessions, 7 breakfasts, 7 evening meals and 4 outdoor adventures such as hiking and kayaking.
Prices do not include Flights, transfer costs (30 euros each) and alcoholic drinks.